What to do in Slough?
Posted September 6, 2016 by admin
Slough is a small town in the outskirts of London. Beautiful town, with an industrial base and lots of entertainment. A small lake runs through the town and the lush green field soothes the environment. The town is so clean and well maintained that even a taxi in slough portrays as an example.
When in Slough:
When you are in Slough time is your worst enemy because there is so much do to and so much to see. So to avoid any regrets it is best advised to get one of the Slough Executive taxis as soon as you get there.
- Race hut: you do not want to miss this place, so it is best to start from here. The car race gaming zone, with high-tech equipment. The race hut is known for giving you an experience of racing like you are in the game.
- Black park: a nice quite park, surrounding the lake and tall trees touching the sky. It is the perfect place for a walk or hike and to breathe in the clean air. Every path of the park takes you somewhere knew. The park has a small eat out place as well, but if you like you can bring your own food too. Great place to go with family. This is located outside Slough so it’s best to hire a taxi Slough.
- Imagine Spa: this is the best place to relax and loosen up the stress. It is never wrong to pamper yourself with a bit of spa time. Get a massage, steam bath and just let all pressures out. This place is the guarantee best experience.
- Absolutely Ten Pin: a nice bowling alley, fully equipped with latest techs. The alley offers great bowling area, food, bar and pool table. It is so big that you can even arrange a party there. This place gets most of the crowd, so it is best to get reservations first.
- Jump In Trampoline Arena: is a large purpose built area for trampoline jumping, this place reminds of childhood days. The best part is that it welcomes all age groups and has a separate area for toddlers.
- F1K Indoor Karting: this is a must go place, alive experience of driving a formula 1 car on a proper driving track. It is a closed indoor track so safety is a complete tick the box. The team and staff is the best, they help you out with all your scares and are very friendly.
- Slough Ice Arena: this is an ice skating arena for all age groups. It is so huge that even on a high full day you do not bump into anyone. This center provides you with short and long training session as well.
- Bar Polski OAZAL: it is a pub/bar which offers a nice environment to sit in and enjoy a drink with your friends and loved ones. The bar, according to the atmosphere and offerings is not overpriced at all. One should definitely go there with friends for a great time.
Tags :Slough Executive TaxiSlough Executive TaxisSlough Executive Taxis UKSlough TaxiSlough Taxis